Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's a pretty decent drink!

So my new favorite drink is Milk Tea. It's like a cafe-latte but with tea. It's sweet. And apparently mad decent! I've been drinking one called Matcha Latte, which is a distinct blend of Japanese Matcha... don't know what it is but the tag line for the drink is... "A distinctive Matcha blend. It's pretty decent!" What a modest drink, humble in claim... bold in taste!

Matcha - 抹茶 - Matcha is a fine, powdered green tea used particularly in the Japanese tea ceremony, as well as to dye and flavor foods such as mochi and soba noodles, green tea ice cream and a variety of wagashi (Japanese confectionery).

Sorry I've been lax on the pictures... they will come. I don't really have any to post right now... until I get a new camera... which is going to be a haggling battle.

No comments: