Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Xi'Dan, Mall, Ball Game...

This was after Tian'anmen. Met my favorite interpreter Dan... (he's not really an interpreter but when he's with us he becomes one lol) Got some pics of us in an arcade that was completely guarded because they don't want pictures being taken. We pleaded with one of the guys to let us take a couple because we were foreign and that we swear not to set up an arcade with the same floor plan as them... I guess that's what they are afraid of.

Must eat Sammy!



So these are some of the covert pics I had to take with my camera sticking out of my pocket. This game was crazy, real time war sim with two weapons and grenade throwing action.

Some crazy fast drum game that I couldn't even get online to play because it was so long.L for Loser!

So this lady and her family wanted a picture with us. We made her trip memorable apparently. I gave them my camera to take a picture, notice how they cropped out our buddy Dan... nice rule of thirds I guess!



Taking pictures while biking is amazing!

Not.....


















Making a hand fan making a hand fan...



I'll buy that for a dollar!Ahhh the veranda....

4 comments:

Jill said...

i know just how you sang...makin a hand fan makin a hand fan. they said we could just use some wet bed sheets, good job collecting all the cigarette butts though.

Jill said...

ps. nice ice cream hat!

Zach T. said...

RULE OF THIRDS RULES! hahaha i'm so hungry i want a bite of your sammy right fucking now

Unknown said...

I can see Michael Phelps from there!!!